Saturday, November 1, 2008

Limericks (no, not from Ireland...less dirty)

For Table 10

There was an anatomy table
That quite simply did not seem able
To dissect with the speed
The professors decreed;
in the end, the stress made them unstable.


Standardized patient--failure

I entered the room with a grin,
Asked the patient, "So how have you been?"
HPI and exam,
then I thought, "oh g*ddamn,"
because I forgot to foam in.


Upper and Lower Limbs

I've been studying muscles for weeks,
lumbricals down to gluteal cheeks.
Can't learn one more insertion;
Such crazy exertion
can't help but reduce me to shrieks.


Histology

I can use a microscope well.
Preparing a slide? That's just swell.
But then point out some bug,
and I'll say with a shrug,
"I can tell you it looks like a cell."

No comments: